Hydraulic Setting Tool
A Hydraulic Setting Tool can be used to set bridge plugs, composite plugs, packers and cement retainers on pipe by converting applied hydraulic pressure into a pull force. Will save the requirement for a wireline unit and explosive operations.
- Automatically balances with wellbore fluid
- Hydraulically activated by applied pressure
- No ballistics required
- Redress kits available
- Will couple to most adapter kits
- No wet string pull outs
- Coil tubing, tubing or drill pipe conveyed
- Four stages are standard
- Can withstand high tensile loads
- No rotation required
Call Huracan today for rental options on hydraulic setting tools.