Health, Safety and Environment
Huracan places utmost importance on the health, safety and security of its personnel and its core asset.
The Management, Employees and Contractors of Huracan recognises its obligation to take all reasonable precautions to provide and maintain an environment that is safe and without risks or injury.
Outlined below are a list of Huracan Management Responsibilities
- Establish and maintain a Health, Safety & Environmental Management system that facilitates a structured approach to the management of risk.
- Provide adequate human, financial and time resources to ensure the effectiveness of the system.
- Remain up-to-date with relevant health and safety legislative obligations and achieve and maintain compliance with these obligations.
- Promote a Safety Culture that encourages people to proactively manage risk through education, instruction, information and supervision.
- Clearly define and communicate to staff, contractors and contractors, their responsibilities in relation to health and safety.
- Proactively identify and manage health and safety risk via a documented hazard identification, risk assessment, risk control and monitoring process.
- Improve processes to ensure that incidents and hazards are promptly reported, investigated and control measures are put in place to eliminate or minimise a repeat event.
- Maintain building infrastructure, plant and equipment in a safe condition with documented safe systems of work.
- Routinely monitor and review HSE performance to achieve continual improvement.
All employees shall comply with the HSE Manual generally and:
- Shall take all reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their conduct at the workplace.
- Shall not recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided in the interests of health and safety or welfare and shall co-operate with Huracan in relation to actions taken by Huracan to comply with workplace health and safety legislation.
- Shall not place at risk, the health and safety of any person in the workplace.
Below is a list of Huracan’s Policies, contact us today for a copy of our policies.