Cast Iron Bridge Plug
Cast Iron Bridge Plug is a fully drillable, high-performance permanent Bridge Plug suitable for zone abandonment or temporary suspension. It will safely handle working differential pressure of up to 10kpsi. A one-piece element with metal back up rings, provide a dependable seal for high pressure and elevated temperature applications up for 150°C. The one-piece slip system will securely set in P-110 casing and lower-yield casing grades. These plugs may be run and set using a standard E-4 wireline Setting Tool or a Hydraulic Setting Tool.
- Cast Iron drillable design
- Bi-directional, one-piece slips
- Sets in multiples casing types, including P-110
- No tension mandrel required.
- Retaining rings to assist in preventing element extrusion.
Contact us today for more information and pricing on cast iron bridge plugs.